Not Normal!!!

About 80% of the population have lower back pain.  Which leaves 20% of the population pain free.  Essentially this means if you have low back pain you are normal and if don’t have lower back pain your not normal!!!  The dilemma I have with this is that I think that most lower back pain can be avoided.  The problem is that we do the “wrong stuff”.  As humans were made, built, evolved (or however we got here) I am sure of one thing – and that is we are not meant to do the stuff we do….  computers, TV’s, play station, etc etc etc.

The moral of the story (the very short version) is this – if we change our activities on a regular basis, exercise correctly and understand correct posture – you will have a greater chance of having less back pain and not being so normal!!!